The District Attorney’s Office has discontinued the Bad Check Restitution Program. Demand for the service has steadily decreased and the costs of operating program are now exceeded any benefit.

If you believe that you are the victim of a crime related to a bad check, you may file a report with your local law enforcement agency, and you may consider whether it is appropriate to pursue related civil causes of action.

If you have any questions, please contact District Attorney Investigator Brian Ahlberg at 720-874-8623 or email at: [email protected]

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window